Advanced Search

Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 17124 times)

22 January , 2015, 12:47:42 AM
Reply #15

Offline ophadece

• People said thank you: 6

Re: Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: 22 January , 2015, 12:47:42 AM »
Dear Anok,
unfortunately I see the vast majority of Egyptians being simple-minded and illiterate, also ignorant to be honest, and therefore the powers to be that don't want to propagate something like this can easily spread wrong teachings and they will succeed because they have the appropriate atmosphere to do it. Ancient Egypt and the Coptic identity are abominations for the current Egyptian society and its authorities..
oujai khan ebshois
Ⲁⲣⲓϩ̀ⲙⲟⲧ ϣ̀ⲗⲏⲗ ⲉϩⲣⲏⲓ ⲉϫⲱⲛ

22 January , 2015, 03:12:23 PM
Reply #16

Offline Anaksunamun

• People said thank you: 5

« Reply #16 on: 22 January , 2015, 03:12:23 PM »
Dear Anok,
unfortunately I see the vast majority of Egyptians being simple-minded and illiterate, also ignorant to be honest, and therefore the powers to be that don't want to propagate something like this can easily spread wrong teachings and they will succeed because they have the appropriate atmosphere to do it. Ancient Egypt and the Coptic identity are abominations for the current Egyptian society and its authorities..
oujai khan ebshois

That is truly so sad!!
But we can always make it a legacy here on this site, and where we live, on the Internet... It will never die if we don't allow it. I truly believe if there's such a thing as reecarnation, I was an Egyptian in my past life, because I live and breathe as if I had lived back then. It's inside my soul and spirit since I was a child and I can't seem to ever let it go. It's an unusual instinct, I can't explain it.

And it will always be inside me.

I have studied ancient Egypt since I was 8 years old, did my first research project on Cleopatra, started studying the hieroglyphs and now recently Coptic. It's never ending, the beauty that is Egypt and her history.   :D ;D
« Last Edit: 22 January , 2015, 03:19:26 PM by Anaksunamun »

23 January , 2015, 03:52:44 AM
Reply #17

Offline ophadece

• People said thank you: 6

« Reply #17 on: 23 January , 2015, 03:52:44 AM »
You know dear Anaksunamun it seems that people usually don't appreciate the countries they live in or in which they are born.. maybe because of the negative pictures they see in their every day lives or other reasons.. this is unfortunately true for the people in Egypt because they suffer a lot for being a third world country after this incredible and unimaginable history Egypt has.. Unfortunately..
oujai khan ebshois
Ⲁⲣⲓϩ̀ⲙⲟⲧ ϣ̀ⲗⲏⲗ ⲉϩⲣⲏⲓ ⲉϫⲱⲛ

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11