Projects > Coptic Wiki Dictionary

Marcion

<< < (2/10) > >>

vagrant:
so, now i have uploaded new release, you can look at my dadabase there, and export it if you wish. i am still expanding database - i hope that entire dictionary will completed during 3-4 months. i will also soon resolve, how to import these data into koptionary, so be patient please. actual data you can obtain from directory rc2/extras/crum-data

http://sourceforge.net/projects/marcion/files/

Admin:
Thanks, this work u r doing will have a deep impact when done
I really appreciate it!
tell me if there is something i can do

vagrant:
of course, if you wanna join to me, you are more than welcome - or you can help me with pistis sophia, and also i cant find anywhere bohairic/sahidic OT in txt format , manichean psalter and other writings in any format.

Admin:
for now i would like to help in the dictionary project

vagrant:
EXCELLENT

so, get latest version of sources from svn repository - i was prepared simple multiuser environment, and many updates

--- Code: ---svn co https://marcion.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/marcion marcion
--- End code ---

then copy directory mysql from source or binary tarball into marcion directory, and then copy directory mysql/shared from your mysql server into marcion/mysql/data (mysql server is not needed, only this directory). tested on version 5.1.41, but newer shoud work also. open project in qtcreator, set proper values for your system on tab project, and build it. after startup switch on in settings edit mode and set your nickname. there are no control mechanism, no passwords.

editation is mostly intuitive, but there are few thungs whiich you must know

at field for coptic word are usable these characters: *,^,$ - their combinations make effect as 'plural','female','(?)' and others - study cwordtemplate.cpp, function formatw()

all morphs of coptic word must be signed by any dialect, or none at all in one line

at field 'english' type meaning of word most precise as possible - if you need coptic text, put it into [] brackets, greek into [[]]. for italic use (), for simple bracket /* */ and so on, study database and you will see how to use various symbols for text formatting.

field 'czech' let empty, i dont suppoose that you know this language (at other side, you probably know better czech than i english ... and czech community which is interrested by coptic lang is practically nonexistent, iam maintaining czech equivalents mainly for my personal pleasure :) )

field greek you can keep empty, this will be updated later from english text, which contains [[gk:]] template

after you will be prepared, i gave you most actual database, and import it by marcion menu database->local->import data.

good luck, thx for your help and moral support

(of course if somebody else wanna join, all are welcome)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go to full version